January 27, 2012

Day 27.

prompt: "[love is] annoying, confusing, wonderful, and fulfilling."




music: "love is here to stay" by richard glazier

thoughts: this is one of my favorite gershwin songs, and actually one of my favorite songs, period.  my itunes has 11 versions of this song in it (richard glazier, blossom dearie, mel torme, marcus roberts, michel camilo, oscar peterson, gene kelly from An American in Paris, ian pace, diana ross, billie holiday, how's THAT for an inspiring list of performers?!)  also, as some may note, this choreography is very evocative of other parts of the existing versions of TWWDTT... some clarifications about the chair and the hat as props came out of my showing in october, and they've been on my mind, so this is kind of a blend of ideas from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment